Bosler & Company!
Bosler & Company has been doing financial accounting as a CPA firm in Michigan for 25 years. As you browse through our website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the accounting services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletters section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). We also specialize in Business Valuation services and have included calculators and tools to calculate a preliminary estimate. In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Links section).
Top 10 Reasons Why You May Need Services From a Public Accountant
- Taxes in the aggregate easily have the potential to be one of your largest outlays. A CPA is the best way to avoid an IRS audit.
- Management, bankers, and/or investors want financial statements prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bankers, investors or an oversight agency wants you to have your financial statements audited
- You need a business plan or forecast professionally prepared in a format acceptable to the financial community using "real world" assumptions.
- A relative died leaving a substantial estate and you need a Federal Estate Tax Return prepared by an expert accountant.
- You manage a business and want to remain apprised of outside business accounting practices and accounting efficiencies.
- You would like to know the best type of legal entity for your new business, as well as other start-up pointers.
- You would like a quantitative analysis of your retirement options from an informed source.
- You would like an objective accountant's assessment about a financial product rather than one influenced by a commission.
- You would like to install better, but cost efficient, internal accounting controls at your business.
BUSINESS VALUATION SERVICES IN OAKLAND COUNTY
Top 10 Reasons Why You May Need BUSINESS VALUATION SERVICES
- Required for estate, gift, or income tax purposes.
- Integral to a succession plan and/or a buy/sell agreement.
- Need a CPA before proceeding in selling a business or part of a business.
- Need a CPA to determine what purchased goodwill is now worth, for accounting and financial reporting purposes.
- Marital dissolution or inheritance issues.
- Need a CPA in conjunction with plans for a merger, acquisition re-organization, spin-off or liquidation.
- Needed before filing a business insurance claim or damage litigation.
- Need a CPA to appease existing or potential, financing and other capital sources.
- A CPA is Integral in conjunction with plans to go public.
- Need a CPA to quantify legal issues in district or tax court.
- Why pay more for a business than it is worth?
- Why settle for significantly less than what your ownership rights are worth?
- How can you properly plan if you don't have a good idea of what your significant assets are worth?